SHORT TERM WORK ENGAGEMENT OR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH EARTH HOUR GLOBAL
WWF’s Earth Hour is the world’s largest environmental campaign, taking place in more than 7,000 cities and towns in 152 countries worldwide, with a reach of more than 1.8 billion people. The Earth Hour Global team, based in Singapore, coordinates the operation of the campaign throughout the world, working with delivery teams and partners on the ground in more than 152 countries.
We are seeking a dynamic individual for an exceptional opportunity to join our team to co-create Earth Hour 2013. This opportunity would ideally suit a senior undergraduate, postgraduate or working professional with a keen interest in global movements, see www.earthhour.org and the “I Will If You Will” campaign.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with our global organisations and corporate partners.
- Brainstorm compelling ideas and expressions to drive participation.
- Help identify and evaluate new potential partners.
- Develop and distribute campaign assets and marketing collateral.
- Track and report progress including review of media, social media activity and exposure.
You must be:
- A great organiser and have dedication to details and process (illustrate with examples)
- Able to work independently.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Savvy with using the internet and software.
Ideally, you have…
- Experience in Internet, online media, communications and social media platforms.
- Experience in collaborative relationships with partners at mid to senior levels.
- Knowledge and experience in communications, marketing, promotions, PR, media.
Scope and how-to apply:
1. This is a full-time work engagement / internship.
2. Contract basis and remuneration within the range of internships.
3. Duration: Immediate upon appointment till end March / April 2013 (to be discussed).
4. Send us your 1-page cover letter and a 2-page max CV (all in one PDF document) and, for students, include your university transcript.
5. E-mail in PDF only, with subject line: "EH Partnerships + your name + mobile number"
6. We highly recommended you to include your LinkedIn.com profile (or online CV) in your email body and in your CV also. Email to email@example.com
Apply soonest and ideally before end Jan 2013 because applications and interviews will close as soon as a suitable candidate found. All resumes are kept strictly confidential, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application in advance.